Anderson's Shoe & Tarp Repair has been modifying shoes for over 40 years to help their customers be more active and self-reliant. Below is a list of some of the modification we do on a regular basis:
- Raise the heel or the complete sole for leg length discrepancies.
- Add or lengthen velcro straps on shoes/boots to promote ease of use.
- Attach brace yoke to shoes and boots.
- Add/lengthen elastic or add a zipper to accommodate in-shoe bracing.
- Add lateral or medial wedging.
- Add loops and rings to aid in taking shoes/boots on or off.